Thanks to Beal Properties, TEDxYDL will be available online via livestream on the night of the event!
The TEDxYDL after party will include a cash bar hosted by the Ypsilanti Community Schools Foundation. All beverage purchases and tips go to benefit our local schools.
EMU Office of Campus and Community Writing
The center‘s experienced writing coaches met with our speakers as they were preparing their talks and helped them with editing and suggestions for clear and compelling public speaking.
Pre-mixed cocktails for the cash bar have been donated by Ann Arbor Distilling Company. All proceeds from the sale of beverages go to the Ypsilanti Community Schools Foundation.
Beer and wine for the cash bar have been donated by Cultivate Coffee and Tap House. All proceeds from the sale of beverages go to the Ypsilanti Community Schools Foundation.
Our friends at beezy’s cafe have donated dessert bars for the TEDxYDL after-party, and guests will also get a coupon to visit the beezy’s location inside the Ypsilanti District Library on Whittaker Road.
Become a Sponsor
How to Sponsor
- Financial sponsorship (to cover video and publicity costs)
- In-kind sponsorship (attendee gifts or swag; food or beverages for the after party)
Depending on the level of sponsorship, benefits may include:
- Reserved seating tickets
- Recognition at the event and on the event website
- Adding literature and swag to attendee gift bags
- Inclusion in final videos which will be archived on the national TEDx YouTube channel